Tuesday, 28 July 2026

A New Baby Coming Soon

 The Summer is flying by as it does, and while our family is enjoying our Summer, we are looking forward to a new baby arriving soon.  My oldest daughter is pregnant with her second baby. This Sunday she threw herself a baby sprinkle as she called it. She did such a good job. She prepared so much amazing food and there were almost forty people in my house. That was a first! There were so many babies and so many people. I am at the age now where this kind of moment brings back memories for me of when I had baby showers and other houses full of people celebrating new life. Oh the joys and challenges of this stage of life. I listened when the older women told me they wished they had had more children, had prolonged this stage longer, I listened. How glorious to still get to be a part of this season. It was such a lovely experience. 

I don't have many photos as I was busy behind the scenes but it was a very happy day, a bright spot, a break in the clouds, for our family. I am so thankful.













No comments:

Post a Comment