Monday, 7 September 2026

Your Value and Purpose

 I don't know what would draw you to this blog but lately there has been a lot of people all over the world that have been coming here. I wanted to write out something that has impacted my life more than anything ever. 

Every human being  (you) has value and purpose. Through my life time I have felt very small, insignificant, unworthy, unloved, forgotten and I have wished that somehow my life could feel grand, or important or that I could somehow make a difference.

In writing this blog I have a chance for the words I write to be read by people all over the world and for the pictures I take also to be shared.

Something that has been a constant in my life from my earliest memories is this belief that there is a creator that brought me here. I have felt like I have these gifting and longings in life for a reason. I am a highly sensitive person who feels everything beyond deeply. As a child I wished to able to move to a country that had orphanages (my country does not have these), and to be able to work in an orphanage, and love on children who had no parents. Instead I adopted a child out of the foster care system as my first child and have spent the rest of my twenties, thirties and now forties having children and serving them.

I am at home most of the time cleaning up after them teaching them and cooking for them.

I lead such an insignificant life.

However because I believe that I was created for a purpose and that I have a creator that loves me, this has helped me during the darkest hardest times. It has been a steadfast constant for me. I grew up with extended family that scorned the concept of a creator and a God. I had many conversations with my grandpa about the ridiculousness of this concept and how inconceivable it all is.

However, I have to say that as my life has gone forward, and as there have been many heartaches and hard roads to walk down, I have prayed for signs from God and have received them. I have received fulfilled promises from God, and I have been overwhelmed and comforted by the beauty of this world that shows such mastery and artistry. 

I wanted to say to those reading this

That this is the essence, the core, of me.

I believe it with all my soul, my heart, my being.

There are certain aspects to being a Christian that has made my life extremely hard and complicated, but that has had nothing to do with God, but with controlling men, hungry for power and the messages they have shared that other men hungry for the same have embraced. That has been hard to separate, God and man, and the truth. However more and more I feel a sense of freedom in throwing away the stupidity of some of these taught messages that I heard all my life. 

I just wanted to write that out 

I believe you are a beautiful, unique, precious, soul

A being that has been filled with your own gifts and abilities that you can use to bless the world.

I also believe you are loved by God and that Heaven would be a great place to choose to spend eternity. I also believe that you can't lose by letting God know you would like a sign that He loves you and has purpose for you. You can't lose by being open to His love. Maybe it is worth a try :) It has been for me.

xo



No comments:

Post a Comment