August now holds three birthdays for our family. My son turned twelve and this summer he changed drastically from a little boy to a young man. My baby turned three and is quickly becoming less and less a baby. Pretty soon the life I have known for so long will change. I won't have a baby co sleeping, nursing, and needing me to be on call twenty four seven. I will have some body autonomy of sorts and some more freedom. I can't fathom it at this moment but it is on the horizon.
Also this August I became a Marmee for the second time. My daughter had her baby in late August. This was so exciting and also such a relief. The pregnancy was not easy and the waiting for the baby to come became more than she could manage in some respects. Thankfully the labor and delivery were quick and drama free and this tiny soul has been calm and sweet and such a joyous welcome addition to our home. We have eleven people living here now.




No comments:
Post a Comment